CHEESE SPREAD WITH FIG AND WALNUTS
Bold & perfectly fruity, this snack is a total crowd pleaser!
COOK TIME: 5 minutes | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | SERVINGS: 4 pieces of bread
4 nice slices of farmhouse bread
200g of goat cheese or Roquefort cheese
100g of L'Epicurien fig & walnut confit
8 whole nuts
8 black figs
1. Spread the slices of bread generously with cheese.
2. Wash the figs, cut them into quarters and arrange them on the slices.
3. Crack the nuts and place the kernels on the toast.
4. Regularly place a few spoonfuls of confit or jam on the slice.
5. Decorate with freshly chopped basil
Made from the highest quality ingredients, and one of our best sellers, this Fig and Walnut confit is truly divine. A great way to enjoy this confit, is by combining it with goat cheese on a toasted baguette. The rich flavors of this confit will surely delight your tastebuds.
Size: 4.4 oz