COBB-STYLE EGG SALAD SANDWICHES
Cobb salads are a tried and true classic. Check out our new way to serve it up with this Egg Salad Sandwich!
COOK TIME: 5 minutes | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | SERVINGS: 4
3 tablespoons TRUFF Mayonnaise
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
Salt and pepper to taste
8 slices whole grain bread, toasted
4 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and thick sliced
8 thick slices bacon, cooked
1-2 tomatoes, sliced
4-8 bibb lettuce leaves
1 each shallot, peeled and sliced
1 each avocado, sliced
- In a medium bowl combine TRUFF Mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, chives, and blue cheese.
- Whisk until blended and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to assemble the sandwiches.
- Spread the blue cheese dressing on toast.
- Layer half of the sandwiches with egg slices, bacon, tomato, lettuce, shallot, and avocado.
- Top the sandwiches with the remaining dressed toast. Serve immediately.
🍞 Gluten Free 🥚 Organic Eggs 😋 Flavor-Focused
We’ve sourced the finest ingredients to change the way you think about mayo. With organic eggs, sunflower oil, and black winter truffles, this gourmet mayo elevates every meal.
Our Truffle Mayo will help you take your burgers (and cheesesteaks and chicken sandwiches and fries…) to the next level. This rich, savory spread is your new secret weapon for adding a professional touch to everyday dishes.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15g)
Serving Per Container: 16
Total Fat: 12g (15% DV)
Sodium: 70mg (3% DV)
Total Carbs.: 0g (0% DV)
Vitamin D: (0% DV)
Mid Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Egg Yolks, Water, Organic Whole Eggs, Organic Distilled White Vinegar, Salt, Organic Mustard (Organic Distilled Vinegar, Water, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Spices), Black Truffle Oil Concentrate, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Black Truffle (Tuber Melanosporum), Organic Rosemary Extract, Mustard Oil
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.