SALMON POKE BOWL
Bring a piece of Hawaii to your kitchen with our flavorful Salmon Poke Bowl.
COOK TIME: 5 minutes | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | SERVINGS: 4
1/4 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup rice vinegar
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon TRUFF Hotter Hot Sauce
1 garlic clove, grated or minced
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
1 cup radish, thinly sliced
1 lb. sushi-grade salmon, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1/2 cup TRUFF Original Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon pickle juice
2-3 cups sushi rice, cooked according to the instructions on the package
1 cup edamame, thawed if frozen
1 cup red cabbage, shredded
1 avocado, sliced
2 scallions, chopped
1 nori sheet, cut into four squares
- Place soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, TRUFF Hotter Hot Sauce, garlic, and ginger in a saucepan, and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a low simmer and stir the sauce until the honey has completely dissolved.
- Once dissolved, remove from heat, and set aside to cool.
- Place salmon in a bowl and coat it with half of the marinade and sprinkle it with sesame seeds.
- Place TRUFF Original Mayonnaise and one tablespoon of the marinade in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Divide the sushi rice between bowls and top with the marinated salmon, pickled veggies, edamame, cabbage, avocado, scallions, and nori.
- Drizzle the bowls with the mayo-pickle sauce and any remaining marinade before serving.