GRILLED WATERMELON SALAD WITH SPICY HONEY
The prefect refreshing summer snack or side awaits. Bees Knees Spicy Honey brings the heat to this dish.
COOK TIME: 7 minutes | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | SERVINGS: 3
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 quarter seedless watermelon
3 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
1 teaspoon Bees Knees Spicy Honey
2 radishes, thinly sliced
10 mint leaves, roughly chopped
Flaky sea salt for garnish
1. Brush grill with vegetable oil and preheat on high heat.
2. Cut the watermelon in half lengthwise, then slice into triangles about ½” inch thick.
3. Brush one side with olive oil and lay on prepared grill. Cover and grill for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly charred.
4. In a small bowl, stir together sherry vinegar and honey. Add radishes and toss to coat.
5. Lay grilled watermelon on a large platter and top with radishes, mint, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Finish with a good drizzle of Bees Knees Spicy Honey.
Blending the best wildflower honeys from the USA and Argentina with a spicy habanero kick, we’ve created Bees Knees Spicy Honey to settle your craving for heat meets sweet on any of your dishes. This honey is great on anything from a hot slice of pizza to a warm buttered biscuit or a cold bowl of ice cream.
Bees Knees Spicy Honey is gluten-free and Paleo-friendly.
Size: 13.5 ounces